Granville Primary Care, Butner-Creedmoor
Monday through Friday: 7:30 am to 7:30 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Wellness physicals for adults and children
- X-ray and lab services
- Open access to excellent acute and preventative health care
- Medical specialists and support services available
- Quality occupational health services
- Work, school and sports physicals
- Patient Centered Medical Home Model
- Clinical Nutrition Manager, Morrison Management: Anna Grace Chelko, MS, RD, LDN
Open Access Primary Care: Increased access to quality care. New Patients Welcome!
If you are a new patient to Granville Primary Care, Butner-Creedmoor, please see this patient packet. If authorizing consent for treatment for a new patient who is a child, please see this patient packet.
The center accepts and files most insurance plans.
To enroll in the Health Portal for one of our Physician Practices that's listed click below.
To sign on to an existing Physician Practice account click below.
Transitional Care and Chronic Care Management: Transitional Care Coordinators help navigate patients from the acute care setting (hospital) to home and back to their Primary Care Provider. If you have Medicare or Medicare/Medicaid, and have two or more chronic conditions, Chronic Care Management services can help you manage your health.
Chronic Care Management Coordinator: Peyton Satterwhite, RN BSN
View Larger Map